Identification data and object
Intellectual Property and General Conditions of Use
The website , including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation , the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
grants the user a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license 3.0 whose exact terms can be consulted at this link .
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
Protection of personal data
complies with Spanish legislation for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with obligations disposed the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of Personal Character (LOPD), the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which approves the Regulation of development of the LOPD and others regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Rights on the protection of personal data
You can direct a communication in writing or by email to the addresses indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other legal identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to any personal data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or the elimination of your personal data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: we will stop treating the data in the way indicated, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, the portability of your data will be made available to the new manager.
We will give access to any personal data that we have of the applicant within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the request of such information.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Agency Spanish Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Manager of (indicated in the identification data) or data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection indicated in the case of Spain.
Origin of personal data
The personal data come from:
- Contact form: We request name and email.
Purpose of personal data
The personal data provided by the visitors are used for the following purposes according to their origin:
- Contact form: we use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other questions that the visitor may have.
- Blog comment form: we use this data to check the origin of the message in order to make SPAM protection and respond to your comment.
There are also other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
Treatments of personal data by third parties
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide necessary services, we share personal data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- For more information about the Opera browser: Opera
is completely against sending unsolicited commercial communications and any type of behavior or manifestation known as “Spam” also declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
Therefore, guarantees the user that under no circumstances personal data collected on the website will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
For the same reasons, the registration, comment or contact process should not be used to register email addresses of outsiders without the express consent of the affected persons. In the event that a user still receives communications from this website without having registered, commented or contacted or without having given their express consent to such registration, comment or contact, you can cancel the subscription from the links provided in the communication itself.
In addition, the user can contact through the contact form that is maintained on the website, both to communicate what happened and to Request the immediate removal of your data from our system.
Our site uses Google Analytics cookies to measure the user’s interaction with the website. This Cookie is developed by Google and allows us to know what a user does on our website and improve it accordingly.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish legislation will be applicable.